A month ago, Pierre-Jean chalençon was in the middle of a turmoil. On 19:45 (M6) broadcast a report referring to clandestine dinners organized without respect for barrier gestures. Anonymously interviewed, the former business buyer was quickly recognized by the viewers.
After denying the facts, he was forced to go to evidence and clumsily defended himself. But he hasn’t been examined and since then he’s been trying to get out of the water head. But when he came to my post, on May 4, he revealed that he had the worst.
It was horrible”, first released Pierre-Jean chalençon. “you’re not doing anything wrong, you’re trying to get out of it because you’ve had a business for fifteen months, the palace viven, where you don’t have any help. I figured I was going to prepare a professional evening with business leaders to organize visits.
A while ago, I said, ‘I’m going to fling’,” Pierre-Jean said, ‘I’m going to fling’. Leaved to be often in the heart of controversy, the Napoleon fan wondered if we didn’t want to drop it. I’m trying to live, I’m trying to survive like a lot of business leaders.
But yes, it was hard,” he continued, statements that did not fully convince all columnists. Now Pierre-Jean chalençon is better and wants to devote himself again to his viven palace which will open his doors again because, according to him, his troubles are now behind him.